The Maydays Free Taster Session for Total Beginners to Improvised Comedy
A 90-minute introduction to improvised comedy with The Maydays. Come and find out what it’s all about for zero pounds.
What can I expect?
- Fun group warm-up games
- A gentle introduction to the principles of improv (listening and saying ‘yes and’)
- Practice of exercises in pairs
- An opportunity to play ‘Whose line is it anyway’ shortform improv games for those who want to
Who is this course suitable for?
- Adults aged 18 – 100
- Absolute beginners (including particularly nervous or shy participants)
- Any human wishing to try improv for the first time or needing a refresher
“I’m a lot more confident with taking lead in social situations if you need to cure shyness/stage fright/general unconfidence, DO IT!”
Wednesday 25th September, 7pm-8.30pm at The Maydays Studio, Brighton. Please make sure you select the right date from the drop-down box when you follow the booking link.
Booking Essential as sessions limited to just 16