The Maydays 6-week Level 3 Musical Improv Comedy Course: Connect and Commit
Raise your game on this advanced musical improv course to push you out of your rhythmic and melodic ruts.
We’ll be looking at finding truth in song, the intensity of relationships that drives compelling music, and how to really use the stage with confidence. Recognise the versatility of your voice and find your way into stylistic new waters as you take your musical improv skills to the next level.
What can I expect?
- Vocal warm-up, breathe and stretch
- Group numbers, duets, solos
- Playing characters in different styles of scene
- Lots of personal feedback
- Fun times, emotional times
Who’s it for?
- Those with previous musical improv experience, Maydays level 2 or equivalent
- Those with a willingness to explore different emotions in song and scenes
- Those looking to boost their stage presence and explore their edge as an improviser
- Those who would like more personal feedback to raise their skill level
When: 6-weeks on Tuesday nights from 12th June to 17th July, 7pm-9.30pm
Book before the 13th May for a 15% Early Bird Discount
“It has a direct impact on my confidence on stage or at events – I now know that nothing can phase me. If I can make up a song on the spot about something I know nothing about it, what’s the worst that can happen when I’m presenting? Feels amazing having these skills in my toolbox.”