A 5-day improv intensive in The Maydays unique style
A five-day course in the art of The Maydays improv – each day you’ll be taught by a different company member, where they’ll be revealing their personal improv secrets.
What can I expect?
- A variety of different techniques and exercises
- A deeper understanding of longform improvisation
- Exploration of forms that The Maydays themselves use
- An insight into each teacher’s personal philosophy
This will be a bespoke course and the teachers will work to the needs of the group.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Some improv experience required
- Those who are unable to make our term time residentials eg. Teachers
- Those who cannot make our weekly Brighton courses, eg. London based improvisers
£350.00 – Book before 22nd September for a £50 Early Bird Discount
This course will be taught by 5 of The Maydays instructors
“I’ve now completed 4 courses and would genuinely say they’ve been one of the most enriching experiences of my life thus far. The cherry on the cake is the fact that the teachers themselves are also totally lovely humans. I think you can only do yourself a huge favour by getting involved with The Maydays in one form or another…”