About this Event
This Open drop-in runs every Thursday evening, 7.30pm-9.30pm BST/GMT+1
Open – A class for anyone, regardless of their improv experience. Although more experienced players are of course welcome, the content does not require any prior improv knowledge.
In these classes, you will practise the skills of building, agreement, emotional expression and creativity. You will have an opportunity to connect with people around the world and share community and laughter through improvisation games and scenes. These classes are energetic and playful, and each one is different, offering an opportunity to play and grow in challenging times.
Dates and Times
THURSDAYS: 7.30 pm-9.30 pm BST / GMT+1
- Class links are sent once sales close, which is an hour before each class.
- The minimum participants to run a class is 6, and with the current situation, we cannot always guarantee we will have enough to run a class. If your drop-in is cancelled, you will be notified about an hour before the class.
- If you have any difficulty with your class link and cannot get into a session, please contact us through The Nursery Facebook messenger, as this is instant and teachers will be checking before class (emails may not reach us in time).
Who is it for?
Our online drop-ins are open to anyone from experienced players to absolute beginners. The atmosphere is accessible and non-judgemental while still providing the right level of challenge for those who want to push themselves.
When do they take place?
We have classes at a variety of different times to suit different schedules and time zones.
What if I have never improvised before?
That’s no problem! These drop-ins are open to all levels and improvisers are very friendly people. Absolute beginners always welcome on our open drop-ins, the perfect place to start your improv journey.
How much are they?
Our OPEN drop-ins are just £12+bf & MUSIC is £20+bf.
- Free tickets available to those who are unable to afford them
- Option to Buy a place, Give a place – for yourself and a place for someone less able to afford it.
Min 6 participants, max 12.
NB. PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT DATE FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX WHEN FOLLOWING THE BOOKING LINK AS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.