Level 2 of The Maydays Shortform Improvised Comedy Courses
This 8 week, level 2 course will go more deeply into the techniques that make improvisation games fly! Character, object work, wordplay, physical comedy. Learn more about the kind of games you like and your own improv superpowers. And do a show at the end for friends and family!
What can I expect?
- A refresher of the principles of improv (listening and saying yes)
- An opportunity to play ‘Whose line is it anyway’ shortform improv games in front of the group
- How to do some of the trickier performance games
- Directing your own short form show.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Adults aged 18 – 100
- Those who are graduates of Maydays level 1 (or equivalent).
- Those with some acting experience.
8-weeks on Monday evenings, 7pm-9.30pm from 30th September to 18th November with a performance showcase for family and friends on the 25th November, doors 7.30pm.
‘More exciting and terrifying than white water rafting. Tremendous shared hilarity and a great way to meet lovely talented people. Failure and success become far less important than just having fun.’
£175.00 – 10% Early Bird Discount Ends 30th August at Midnight
GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE VIA OUR SHOP