Level 2 of The Maydays Shortform Improvised Comedy Courses
This 8 week, level 2 course will go more deeply into the techniques that make improvisation games fly! Character, object work, wordplay, physical comedy. Learn more about the kind of games you like and your own improv superpowers. And do a show at the end for friends and family!
What can I expect?
- A refresher of the principles of improv (listening and saying yes)
- An opportunity to play ‘Whose line is it anyway’ shortform improv games in front of the group
- How to do some of the trickier performance games
- Directing your own shortform show.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Adults aged 18 – 100
- Those who are graduates of Maydays level 1 (or equivalent).
- Those with some acting experience.
8-weeks on Monday evenings, 7 pm-9.30 pm from 6th April to 8th June with a performance showcase for family and friends on the 15th June, doors 7.45 pm.
(Please note: no class on bank holiday’s 13th April & 25th May)
Book tickets for the Performance Showcase HERE
More exciting and terrifying than white water rafting. Tremendous shared hilarity and a great way to meet lovely talented people. Failure and success become far less important than just having fun.
£157.50+booking fee with a 10% Early Bird Discount, Ends 6th March at Midnight.
£175.00+booking fee thereafter
If you’re a current Maydays student, then you can get 15% off the full price of our next term of courses if you book before your course ends, just ask your Mayday teacher for the discount code 🙂
GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE VIA OUR SHOP