Level 2 of The Maydays shortform improvised comedy courses with Mayday, Liz Peters.
This 8 week, level 2 course will go more deeply into the techniques that make improvisation games fly! Character, object work, wordplay, physical comedy. Learn more about the kind of games you like and your own improv superpowers. And do a show at the end for friends and family!
What can I expect?
– A refresher of the principles of improv (listening and saying yes)
– An opportunity to play Whose line is it anyway short form improv games in front of the group
– How to do some of the trickier performance games
– Directing your own shortform show.
Who is this course suitable for?
– Adults aged 18 – 100
– Those who are graduates of Maydays level 1 (or equivalent).
– Those with some acting experience.
More exciting and terrifying than white water rafting. Tremendous shared hilarity and a great way to meet lovely talented people. Failure and success become far less important than just having fun.
10% Early Bird Discount Ends 2nd January at Midnight
£157.50 before 2nd January, £175.00 thereafter (+booking fee)
8-weeks on Monday evenings, 7 pm-9.30 pm from 13th January-2nd March with a Performance Showcase for family and friends on the 9th March 2020 at The Maydays Studio Brighton.
GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE VIA OUR SHOP