The Maydays Performance Shortform Improvisation Comedy Course
Level 2 of the Maydays shortform improvised comedy courses
This 8 week, level 2 course will go more deeply into the techniques that makes improvisation games fly! Character, object work, wordplay, physical comedy. Learn more about the kind of games you like and your own improv superpowers. And do a show at the end for friends and family!
What can I expect?
- A refresher of the principles of improv (listening and saying yes)
- An opportunity to play ‘Whose line is it anyway’ short form improv games in front of the group
- How to do some of the trickier performance games
- Directing your own short form show
Who is this course suitable for?
- Adults aged 18 – 100
- Those who are graduates of Maydays level 1 (or equivalent).
- Those with some acting experience.
This course culminates in a show for family and friends, date TBA.
Book before 28th December for a 15% Early Bird Discount
‘More exciting and terrifying than white water rafting. Tremendous shared hilarity and a great way to meet lovely talented people. Failure and success become far less important than just having fun.’