A 90-minute introduction to improvised comedy with The Maydays. Come and find out what its all about for zero pounds.
What can I expect?
– Fun group warm-up games
– A gentle introduction to the principles of improv (listening and saying yes and)
– Practice of exercises in pairs
– An opportunity to play Whose line is it anyway shortform improv games for those who want to
Who is this course suitable for?
– Adults aged 18 – 100
– Absolute beginners (including particularly nervous or shy participants)
– Any human wishing to try improv for the first time or needing a refresher
“I’m a lot more confident with taking lead in social situations if you need to cure shyness/stage fright/general unconfidence, DO IT!”
Wednesday 8th January 2020, 7 pm-8.30 pm at The Maydays Studio, Brighton.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL AS PLACES ARE LIMITED!
If you book and can’t make it, please let us know a.s.a.p to firstname.lastname@example.org as we always have a waiting list for our taster events.