A 90-minute introduction to shortform improvised comedy with The Maydays
A 90-minute introduction to shortform improvised comedy with The Maydays. Come and find out what it’s all about for zero pounds!
What can I expect?
– Fun group warm-up games
– A gentle introduction to the principles of improv (listening and saying yes and)
– Practice of exercises in pairs
– An opportunity to play Whose line is it anyway shortform improv games for those who want to
Who is this course suitable for?
– Adults aged 18 – 100
– Absolute beginners (including particularly nervous or shy participants)
– Any human wishing to try improv for the first time or needing a refresher
I’m a lot more confident with taking lead in social situations if you need to cure shyness/stage fright/general unconfidence, DO IT!
When: Wednesday 18th March 2020
Time: 7 pm-8.30 pm
Where: The Maydays Studio, 12A Regency Square, Brighton